Company Profile: Altiostar is the mobile broadband industry’s first provider of Virtual RAN(vRAN). Our unique LTE eNodeB is designed to improve quality of experience, enhance spectral efficiency, and significantly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our product is designed with leading edge hardware & software technologies.
At Altiostar, our objective is to provide mobile network operators with the equipment required to deploy and expand their LTE networks quickly and efficiently in the most feature rich and cost effective way.
Details of Altiostar Internship for Freshers at Bangalore on 14th January 2017
Organization: Altiostar Networks India Pvt. Ltd
Job Type: Core / Telecom
Job Title: AI Team Member – Member of Technical Staff (Intern)
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A / M.Sc – CS
Experience required: Fresher
Salary: INR 7.50 LPA to INR 9.00 LPA
- Stipend of Rs 25,000 per month during internship
- Full time employment will be offered on successful completion of internship and compensation shall be based on performance in the preceding 6 months and be in range of 7.5 lakh to 9 lakh.
Walk-in Date: 14th January 2017
Last Date: 10th January 2017
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE /B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE/Telecom) OR M.C.A/M.Sc – CS
- 2017 Batch
- High pH Score
- Your institute should allow for intenship between Jan and Jun
- Exceptional in C/C++, pointers
- Passionate technologist who is always optimizing algorithms and code.
- Understanding of the Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP) is preferable.
- Understanding of Linux is preferable.
- Understanding of data analytics and R language will be an added advantage.
- Participate in designing robust packet processing and network optimization modules, and write quality C/C++ code to realize it.
- Participate in designing virtualized network functions, and implement good quality, low latency network APIs for them.
- Take responsibility and work with customers from around the globe (offshore or onshore) for validating and demonstrating Altiostar’s cutting edge technology.