Company Profile: Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 145,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Details of Capgemini Off Campus Drive for Graduates on 21st June 2016 Across India
Job Type: IT / Software
Job Title: Fresher
Qualification: B.Sc / BCA
Experience Required: Freshers
- BSc/BCA students graduating in 2016 are ONLY eligible to participate.
- Candidates MUST have 60% and above in 10th, 12th and should have 58% & above in 5th Semester UG.
- Candidates SHOULD not have any gaps in education.
- One Active backlog is acceptable as long as the student clears by the time of joining
- Please Note – Candidate should be having 60% & above in final year (i.e. 3rd Year) at time of joining.
- BSc/BCA graduates must be from Computer Science / Information Technology / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / Electronics.
Applicants must comply with the following terms:
- Sign a 2-year service agreement/ Deed of indemnity.
- Work in any of the company’s offices in India
- Work in any of the business units / service lines within the company.
Salary: Best in Industry
Location: Across India
Walk-In Date: 21-06-2016
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM
- Pre-Placement Presentation
- Online Aptitude Test (test duration 1 hour)
- Selected candidates will undergo an extensive training program in a technology / platform.
- Selected candidates may be asked to work out of any of our group offices / client locations.
- Candidates may be required to work in shifts, as and when required.
- Selected candidates will have to execute 2 years’ Service Agreement / Deed of Indemnity applicable from day of joining.
- Please Note – This job is not for Business Service Unit (BPO).
Documents To Be Carried:
- Applicant ID email along with venue detail communicated on your registered email ID
- One (1) updated copy of resume
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and 5 semesters of graduation
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Original and a photocopy of any of the following VALID Photo Identification: Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID card
- Aadhaar Card / Pan Card.
- Black or Blue Ball point pen
Pimpari Chinhwad College of Engineering