Company Profile: Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 164,259 employees as of June 2013, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Cognizant is hiring through Off Campus Drive without AMCAT scores. Candidates who have not given AMCAT would be required to give AMCAT test and based on the scores they will be shortlisted for next rounds. Candidates with AMCAT score will be eligible for next rounds directly.
Details of Cognizant Off Campus Drive for Programmer Analyst Trainee Positions on July 2016 Across India
Organization: Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)
Job Type: IT / Software
Job Title: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Experience required: Freshers
- 2016 batch of B.E/B.Tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only/ Regular courses only)
- Consistent academic record of a minimum 60% (without rounding off, considering all subjects) in Std X, Std XII or Diploma (if applicable)
- Academic record (considering all subjects)
- Min 65% in UG (for Universities in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry & Tamil Nadu)
- Min 60% in UG (for Universities in Other States except Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry & Tamil Nadu.
- No standing arrears at the time of test/interview process
- Recent education provisional certificate and Consolidated (or) all Semester wise mark sheets is mandatory during interview process
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Note: CGPA to equivalent Percentage conversion to be done as per respective University norms
Salary: INR 3.01 LPA
Location: Across India
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Post recruitment Training at Cognizant Academy — the in-house Learning & Development arm of Cognizant.
- 18 weeks classroom training, followed by
- 38 weeks on-the-job technical training
- Multiple technology tracks : Java, DotNet, Data warehousing, Mainframe, Database, Testing, and Infrastructure services among others
- Decentralized, world-class training infrastructure
- Flexible Benefit Plan (FBP) that allows you to tailor the benefits to suit your individual needs. With FBP you can choose from a bouquet of components that comprise your benefits structure
- Insurance: Medical, Accident & Life
- Free medical check-up (Master Health & Eye)
- Employee Assistance Program for Associate and dependents, including 24 hour expert counselling support
Documents To Be Carried:
- Updated Resume
- Original ID Proof
- 2 Passport Size Photos