Company Profile: Emerson has refocused its business portfolio to deliver solutions that bring greater value to our customers. Learn how we’ve transformed and why.
Emerson has boldly transformed itself to create value for our customer and shareholders. With our newly energized focus on our two core business platforms — Automation Solutions and Commercial & Residential Solutions — we can confront the challenges of an increasingly complex and unpredictable marketplace from a position of strength. This allows us to drive both near- and long-term value. And retain our single-trusted-partner status with the process, industrial, commercial and residential industries.
Details of Emerson Jobs 2017 for Freshers as Associate Engineer at Pune
Job Type: IT / Software
Job Title: Associate Engineer-Software Testing
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Experience Required: 0 to 3 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Last Date: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should possess Science or Engineering Graduate in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Total relevant years of experience should be 0 to 3 years in Manual Testing of Software Applications.
- Should have basic knowledge of what does it mean by Quality Assurance/control and
- Awareness of workflow followed in software testing etc. An attitude towards testing as a career is necessary. Knowledge of various types of testing will be required and useful. Any certification like ISTQB, is not mandatory but is a plus.
- Working knowledge of operating computer that is using windows OS and or linux OS.
- Ability to properly plan time, work management is required.
- Excellent English oral and written skills in email, documentation, phone calls, video conferencing
- Strong documentation practices
- Learn and understand the application under test.
- Understand and analyse requirement specification documents. Building scenarios and use cases for existing or new functionality. Generate/review/update test suite accordingly.
- Locate to the best extent the inconsistencies, defects, performance issues etc. with help of test cases, applying mind and common sense very well.
- Apply different types of testing and various techniques in order to locate as many issues as possible to make the application under test error free.
- Use of the tools rolled out to help the testing team (e.g. QC, gerrit) in order to create tasks, defects, get latest installers, activity and time trackers etc.
- Identify new targets for automation
Documents To Be Carried:
- Updated Resume
- Original ID Proof
- 2 Passport Size Photos