Company Profile: Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability.
Details of Epicor Job Openings 2017 for Software Engineer Freshers at Bangalore
Job Type: IT / Software
Job Title: Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
Experience required: Fresher
Salary: Not Disclosed
Last Date: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good academics with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or appropriate computer science related certificate) OR MCA
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Well organized, strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Good team player.
- You will work within a friendly software engineering team and work on a number of critical products and projects.
- As a member of the Epicor Development team you will develop and maintain one or more of the Epicor products.
- Possible projects include enhancing functionality to help us keep our competitive edge, leveraging both ASP.NET and web development.
- Development for both desktop and mobile application will be a part of your new role.
- Able to quickly understand existing projects and new requirements.
- Understanding of design patterns, principle and Object Oriented Design.
- Will work as a Associate Software Engineer under Epicor products.
- The responsibility includes work on building installations