Company Profile: FIS is a leading global provider of technology and services to the financial services industry, serving more than 14,000 clients in over 130 countries. But, to get an understanding of FIS today, one needs to look back at the company’s history and see how FIS evolved into a world-renowned financial services technology leader. The company was founded in 1968 as Systematics™ and, through its core processing system of the same name, quickly became a globally recognized provider of technology solutions for financial institutions.
Details of FIS Job Openings 2017 for System Engineer Freshers at Pune
Job Type: IT / Software
Job Title: System Engineer
Qualification: BE / B.Tech
Experience required: Fresher / Experienced
Salary: Not Disclosed
Last Date: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from any recognized university
- one to three years of operations or technical support experience desired
- Provide 24/7 client support (Banking client) and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Monitoring the test and production environments using the remote tools. (Big Brother,
- Autosys, What’s up Gold) resolving or escalating to appropriate groups.
- Support critical Global Plus application production and test environments. (internal and client base)
- Provide client support online, phone, or email.
- Work in 24×7 shifts as required.
- Install new releases, maintenance updates, patches as scheduled. (FIS internal also client test and production)
- Responsible for password reset/modification for FIS user accounts.
- Resolve interface processing issues. FIS internal also client test and production (Autosys)
- Participation in the yearly disaster recovery tests for ASP clients.
- Performing client upgrades on test and production databases for ASP clients.
- Performing client upgrades on test and production databases for in-house clients (remotely and possibly onsite).
- Review the transmission log failures and troubleshoot.
- Troubleshoot/resolve automation and application issues.
- Work in a Team environment
Documents To Be Carried:
- Updated Resume
- Original ID Proof
- 2 Passport Size Photos