Company Profile: GE Energy – Industrial Solutions, India offers innovative solutions to meet customer needs in Power Distribution & Protection Systems. The company has a pan India presence, with 4 regional offices, 13 sales offices and 2 manufacturing plants at Bangalore.With more than 100,000 employees in over 100 countries and a diverse portfolio of product and service solutions, our deep industry expertise is helping customers solve their challenges locally. We touch all areas of the energy industry including coal, oil, natural gas, and nuclear energy; renewable resources such as water, wind, solar, and biogas, as well grid modernization and energy management technologies.
Details of GE India Job Openings 2017 for Trainee Engineer Freshers at Bangalore
Organization: GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd
Job Type: Core
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Qualification: BE / B.Tech
Experience required: Fresher
- Facilities : Cab & Canteen Working Days: 5
- 1st year Annual CTC: INR 2.68 LPA i.e., Monthly Gross Salary: INR 22,400
- 2nd Year Annual CTC: INR 3.09 LPA i.e., Monthly Gross Salary: INR 25,760
Last Date: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE/B.tech in Electrical/Electronics with minimum 70% from an accredited university or college with 0 to 1 year of experience in Manufacturing
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
- Preferred Skills : Six sigma Green belt certified / experience of 0 – 1 year in Process engineer related skills
- Ensuring regulatory compliance through Validation & Verification. Responsible for determining processes requiring validation, development of plans and analysis criteria, execution and final analysis and acceptance.
- Develop new process and workstation designs to reduce cycle time and support the lean manufacturing initiative.
- Monitor and improve productivity, while ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality and costconscious manner.
- Develop Manufacturing Technology capability
- Provide Technical support.
- Develop capability and flexibility within team to support varied production lines.
- Specify and expedite planned maintenance routines on all production equipment and systems
- Coordination of manufacturing releases