Company Profile: The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation and was founded in 1911, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM.
Details of IBM Off Campus Employee Referral Drive 2017 for ASE Positions Across India
Organization: IBM India Pvt Ltd.
Job Type: IT / Software
Job Title: Associate System Engineer
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
Experience required: Fresher
Salary: INR 3.40 LPA to INR 3.75 LPA
Location: Across India
Last Date: 15th February 2017
- Online Test
- Aptitude Test
- Business Communication
- Java Program (One Program to write and compile in 45 minutes). For Example:
- WAP to print next to last word of a sentence
- WAP to remove the vowels from the input string
- WAP to convert uppercase to lower case and vice versa of a given string or sentence
- WAP to print the reverse
- WAP to print the desired character from a string or search a char in a string.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Year of Passing Out: 2015 & 2016 Batches
- Degree : BE / BTech / MCA / ME / MTech
- Specialisation: Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology/Information Science Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science and information Security, Computer Technology, Computer Technology and Application, Computer Applications in Industrial Drives, Data engineering, Information Security, Software Systems, Web Technology
- Percentage Criteria:
- 65% in Bachelors and Post-Graduation (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech and MCA)
- 60% in School (SSLC or Xth, HSC/PUC/XII, Diploma or Equivalent)
- No Standing Arrears / backlogs
In the role, you will design applications, write code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies. We are looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, have the ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients. They must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time. Effective communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must.
- Apply through Employee Referral on or before 15th Feb 2017. Job Requisition ID is 79285BR. Ask IBM Employee to refer you to this job id.