Company Profile: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry. IBM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM’s unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM’s focus on business values, the company’s global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client’s organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.
Details of IBM Pooled Off Campus Drive 2016 for ASE Freshers on 22nd and 23rd August Across India
Organization: IBM India
Job Type: IT / Software
Job Title: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA
Qualification: Associate System Engineer (ASE)
Experience required: Freshers
- 2014 & 2015 Passed Out Batch Only
- Male Candidates Prefered
- E (Cse & Ece) / B.Tech (It)
- 65 % In 10th, 12th & Ug
- No Standing Arrears
Salary: Best in Industry
Location: Across India
Walk-In Date: 22-08-2016 and 23-08-2016
Walk-In Time: 08:30 AM
Last Date to Apply: 15-08-2016
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- Hr Interview
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation:Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact On Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Flexibility Willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
Documents To Be Carried:
- Updated Resume
- Original ID Proof
- 2 Passport Size Photos
- No Registration fee.
- All the eligible candidates are requested to register their details in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 15.08.2016.
- The Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated through mail and they should be present at KIOT campus at 8.30 am on 22.08.2016
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504