Company Profile: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Details of IBM Walkin Drive for Any Graduate at Bangalore from 31st January to 4th February 2017
Job Type: BPO / Call Center / Tech Support
Job Title: Associate / Senior Associate (Technical)
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience required: 0 to 3 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Walk-in Date: 31st January 2017 to 4th February 2017
Walk-in Time: 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- The work of transforming IBM continues, and much remains to be done we strive persistently towards doing something that is truly essential. We are changing how we work with our clients, how we collaborate, how we co-create and are proud that IBM is leading this transformation globally.
- As IBM is entering a new era in technology and business, we are looking for candidates who are ready to be part of this transformation If you are ready, then the road to your career advancement begins at IBM.
- We are seeking [Technical Support Associate] and are keen to invite you to join us at IBM for a professional discussion. You will come with (0-3) years of experience, good technical skills, and fluency in English.
- In this role you will be:
- Involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across NA, EMEA & AP.
- Handling inbound calls/emails / chats resolving technical issues for end users.
- Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Proficient in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options, and troubleshooting.
Documents To Be Carried:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
- Current company’s offer or appraisal letter (whichever is the latest)
- Experience Letters from two most recent employers.
- Last three months pay slips (with passwords, if any)
On the day you visit us for the discussion, carry a print out of this e-mail along with an Original Govt. Approved Photo ID document (PAN Card/ Voters ID/ Driving License) for security purposes to enter the IBM premises (please be aware photocopies will not be accepted). Request you to carry an updated resume (hardcopy) along with you.
As we have no constraints to carrying a pen-drive onto the premises, we would request to refrain from carrying a laptop with you for security reasons. Your cooperation in this matter is much appreciated. Do contact [me / SPOC (Email & Contact No.)] in case of any queries or questions. It will be a pleasure to assist. IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please Note: Walkin’s Will Not Be Held On Declared Govt Holidays
D Block, Embassy Golf Links,
Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road,
Contact Person: SAM / Nisha