Company Profile: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Details of IBM Walkin Drive for BE BTech and Diploma from 6th to 11th February 2017 at Bangalore Hyderabad
Job Type: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Job Title: Technical Support Associate
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / Diploma
Experience Required: Fresher
Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad
Walk-in Date: 6th February 2017 to 11th February 2017
Walk-in Time: 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education )
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Dial-up
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of OS. Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options & troubleshooting
- Should be Fluent in English
- Candidates willing to work in 24*7 Environment(Shift)
- Selected candidates need to provide Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users & External Commercial Account End Users EMEA, across North Americ, & AP.
- Candidate requires you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users.
Documents To Be Carried:
- Updated Resume
- Any Photo Id proof ( Passport or PAN Card or Driving License or Adhar card or Voter’s Card )- Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- For Experience Candidates: Offer Letter / Relieving Letter- Soft copy.
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
APIIC Software Layout,
Raheja IT Park, 3B
Phase 2, Madhapur,
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
D Block, Embassy Golf Links,
Behind Dell, Koramangala,
Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road,