Company Profile: Misys is one of the world’s leading producers of financial services software, providing the broadest and deepest portfolio of products on the market. We are helping to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient, and more competitive. Over the past two years Misys has delivered 51 product releases, launched five new products, won over 40 awards, acquired IND to tap into digital channels, CCS to expand our lending offering and closed over 1,000 deals while gaining over 60 new customers.
Details of Misys Walkin Drive for Java Developer Openings at Bangalore on 10th February 2017
Job Type: IT / Software
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer (Java Developers)
Qualification: BE / B.Tech
Experience required: 1 to 2 Years
Salary: INR 6.00 LPA
Walk-in Date: 10th February 2017
Walk-in Time: 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 1+ years of overall software development experience, preferably in a product development company
- BE/B. Tech in CS, ECE, IT or Computer applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in building, shipping and supporting innovative, scalable enterprise-class 3-tier web applications
- Good understanding of Java, J2EE, SOA/Web services, EAI patterns, long running business processes, UML and OOAD.
- Experienced in using Websphere, WebLogic, JBOSS or TomCat application servers
- Must be knowledgeable in at least one of the relational DBs (Oracle , DB2 or MS-SQL)
Documents To Be Carried:
- Updated Resume
- Original ID Proof
- 2 Passport Size Photos
4th, 5th & 6th Floor, North Block,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
2870, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bangalore 560037