Company Profile: NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Details of NCR Job Openings 2016 for Freshers in Associate Software Engineer Positions Across India
Organization: NCR Corporation
Job Type: IT / Software
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BS / BA
Experience required: Freshers
- BS/BA in Computer Engineering, MIS or equivalent degree or a strong technical background.
Salary: Best in Industry
Location: Across India
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Primary: SQL, PL/SQL, Linux, Teradata Utilities, RDBMS Knowledge.
- Secondary: Business Objects, Informatica
- Being effective while communicating with IT and business users.
- Analyze business information requirements.
- Develop and compose functional specifications and design specifications.
- Design, develop and test applications to provide global business reporting & analysis.
- Documenting the details and building a KB (Knowledge Base) for the group.
- Adhere to NCR’s internal software development processes.
- Attending all the project related meetings
Documents To Be Carried:
- Updated Resume
- Original ID Proof
- 2 Passport Size Photos