Company Profile: Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India.
Details of Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive for Entry Level Trainees on 10th February 2017 at Punjab
Organization: Tech Mahindra
Job Type: IT / Software
Job Title: Entry Level Trainee Programmer
Qualification: B.Tech / MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Salary: INR 3.24 LPA Aprox. (i.e., Rs. 27,083/- per month Post Training)
Job Location: Across India Offices
Walk-in Date: 10th February 2017
Walk-in Time: 09:30 AM (specific time slot will be shared with shortlisted candidates)
- Online Aptitude Test (Quantitative + Maths + English)
- Story Writing in English based on random Image
- Interview (Technical+HR)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Batch 2016/15/14 passouts only.
- Tech(CSE/IT/ECE/EE/ME/Civil/Mechatronics/ all Circuit Engg streams) or MCA
- No present Backlog.
- Degree must be completed in it’s specified duration like Engg in 4 yrs or MCA in 3yrs.
- Min 60% in 10th and Min 60% in Graduation/B.Tech/MCA (if applicable)
- Min 70% in 12th/Diploma(if done)•
- Gap not to be more than 1 year between any two courses
Documents To Be Carried:
- Candidates must bring photo ID like college I Card, etc.
- Candidates must also carry 2 passport size photographs, all the original or Photocopies of certificates with you at the time of test.
- NO Charges at any stage
SVIET Campus, Banur,
on Chandigarh Banur Highway,