Company Profile: Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India.
Details of Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive January 2017 at Bangalore for BE BTech MCA
Organization: Tech Mahindra
Job Type: IT / Software
Job Title: Associate System Engineer
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA
Experience required: Fresher
Salary: INR 3.25 LPA (2.60L/pa for the period of 6 months’ probation. Post successful completion of Probation – 3.25L/pa.)
Location: Across India Offices
Last Date: ASAP
- The students meeting the criteria spelt out earlier will be put through online campus test consisting of Aptitude, Maths and English test.
- Those who clear this test, will be asked to write an essay or self-imagined story in English (about 200 words) on a randomly displayed picture or scene.
- These two tests are online.
- Those clearing the test will be evaluated by Tech Panel and those who are recommended by Tech Panel are finally evaluated by HR Panel.
- The evaluation will focus on basic tech skills, trainability and English communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Each of the test will be a filter for next level
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Year of Passing Out : 2014 / 2015 / 2016 Batches
- Degree : BE / BTech / MCA
- Branches : CSE/IT/ITE/ECE/EEE/Instru/Mech/Mechatronics/EIE/ Comn/Telcom/ETC
- Minimum Percentage Criteria : 60% in 10th and Graduation / PG , 70% in 12th / Diploma
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560036